Windows Server 2016은 가장 최신 Windows 라 그런지 새로운 기능에 대한 Fix가 아직 많은 것으로 보입니다.
February 13, 2018—KB4074590 (OS Build 14393.2068)
- Addresses issue where a failover in MPIO while throttling input and output requests may cause all available paths to fail.
- Addresses issue where, after installing KB4057142 or KB4056890 on an SMB server, accessing files in directory junction points or volume mount points hosted on the server may fail. The error is “ERROR_INVALID_REPARSE_DATA”. For example, this symptom may be observed:
February 22, 2018—KB4077525 (OS Build 14393.2097)
- Addresses issue where the WinRM event query returns the error "0x6c6 (RPC_S_INVALID_BOUND)" from the target server. The error appears when servers are configured to push their security event logs to a central server for analysis using a subscription.
- Addresses issue where a server error occurs occasionally during file transfer. The error is “Stop D1 in tcpip!TcpSegmentTcbSend”.
- Addresses issue where iSCSI target redirection during login may lead to stop error 9f.
- Addresses issue in MPIO where pass-through SCSI requests may lead to a stop error if the disk is pending removal.
- Updates MPIO path selection algorithm to match the documentation when all paths are Active or Unoptimized.
- Addresses issue where a delay function in StorNVMe may cause a small CPU usage increase when launching applications.
- Improves ReFS performance by more thoroughly unmapping multiple views of a file. See KB4090104 for additional tunable registry parameters to address large ReFS metadata streams.
- Improves ReFS performance by removing idle containers from its hash table.
- Addresses issue where booting with Unified Write Filter and a connected USB hub may lead to stop error E1.
- Cleans the public IP with the correct information for the SDN Network Manager.
- Addresses issue where a file that is optimized and is less than 2.2 TB may be corrupted by the Dedup process when the file is updated to exceed 2.2 TB.
- Addresses issue where a file is always marked as corrupted—even though it isn't—when running a full Dedup scrub on a file larger than 2.2 TB.
'KB' 카테고리의 다른 글
|Windows Server 2016 18.02 중요 업데이트 (0)||2018.03.04|
|Windows Server 2012 R2 18.01 ~ 02 중요 업데이트 (없음) (0)||2018.03.04|
|Windows Server 2012 중요 Rollup 2017.11 ~ 2018.02 (0)||2018.03.04|
|Windows Server 2008 R2 중요 업데이트 2017.11 ~ 2018.02 (0)||2018.03.04|
|Windows Server 2016 중요 update 2017.08 ~ 2018.01 (0)||2018.02.03|
|Windows Server 2012 R2 중요 Rollup 2016.07 ~ 2017.12 (0)||2018.02.03|