Windows Server 2012 는 17년 11월 부터 18년 02월까지 큰 이슈는 없는 것으로 보입니다.
January 17, 2018—KB4057402 (Preview of Monthly Rollup)
Windows Server 원격 관리를 담당하는 WinRM 서비스의 크래시, Deadlock에 대한 이슈가 해결 되었습니다.
Addresses the following issues with the WinRM service:
- A threading issue that may cause the WinRM service to crash under load. This is a client-side solution, so you must apply it to the affected computers(s) and the computers that communicate with the WinRM service.
- A system performance issue that may cause logon to stop responding with the message, "Please wait for the Remote Desktop Configuration". This was caused by a deadlock in the WinRM service.
Windows Server 2012의 중요 Rollup 입니다.
August 16, 2016 — KB3179575
- Addressed issue that caused Cluster service on remaining nodes to stop unexpectedly when a failover cluster node experiences a power outage.
November 8, 2016 — KB3197877 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue that causes high CPU usage whenever a significant number of files are opened simultaneously and folders are being renamed.
- Improved the reliability of Windows Kernel.
December 13, 2016 — KB3205409 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue where a cluster fails to form or nodes fail to join a cluster if the cluster database contains duplicate network or interface entries.
March 14, 2017—KB4012217 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue that leads to a read I/O latency of > 70 milliseconds when the disk commit exceeds 90%, < 16 GB commit available, and the paging file is at its maximum size
April 11, 2017—KB4015551 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue that causes outages and malfunctions in applications when a server machine is set up with the Resilient File System. Scenario triggers include: Use of built-in disk management utility and server manager; Antivirus software scans; Backup activity; Accessing network shares; Calls to the Direct Access Storage Device IO when under heavy load; Using File Explorer.
- Addressed issue that causes servers to randomly lose the ability to make outbound TCP connections. The TCPIP log shows Events 4227 and 4231. http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3078411.
- Addressed issue where when a failover cluster fails over from one server to another, a clustered IP address resource does not come online and causes the failover to fail.
May 9, 2017—KB4019216 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue where Active Directory servers become unresponsive and must be rebooted when they have a heavy load of services using group managed service accounts (gMSAs).
June 13, 2017—KB4022724 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue where the WinRM service and subscriptions stop working and events are dropped when monitoring events and using event forwarding for large deployments.
- Addressed issue where the Server Message Block 3.0’s Continuous Availability feature degrades software performance when the FindFirstFileEx() function receives a path that ends with ".." or ".".
July 11, 2017—KB4025331 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue that may occur when a service such as Exchange server tries to reestablish the Kerberos client session. The service may cause the system to become unresponsive because a Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) CPU spike occurs because Kerberos purges compound tickets.
October 10, 2017—KB4041690 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue where a service using a Managed Service Account (MSA) fails to connect to the domain after an automatic password update.
- Addressed issue where some Remote Desktop users fail to log on to a Remote Desktop Server and encounter a black screen instead.
- Addressed issue where a WMI handle leak may cause a system error when using the Unified Write Filter. The error code is “PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (uwfreg.sys) 0x50”.
Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 Failover Cluster Hotfix 입니다.
"0x00000050" Stop error on a failover cluster that is running Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2012
Article ID: 3047331 - Last Review: 01/12/2016 21:34:00 - Revision: 2.3