Windows Server 2012의 중요 Rollup 입니다.
August 16, 2016 — KB3179575
- Addressed issue that caused Cluster service on remaining nodes to stop unexpectedly when a failover cluster node experiences a power outage.
November 8, 2016 — KB3197877 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue that causes high CPU usage whenever a significant number of files are opened simultaneously and folders are being renamed.
- Improved the reliability of Windows Kernel.
December 13, 2016 — KB3205409 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue where a cluster fails to form or nodes fail to join a cluster if the cluster database contains duplicate network or interface entries.
March 14, 2017—KB4012217 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue that leads to a read I/O latency of > 70 milliseconds when the disk commit exceeds 90%, < 16 GB commit available, and the paging file is at its maximum size
April 11, 2017—KB4015551 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue that causes outages and malfunctions in applications when a server machine is set up with the Resilient File System. Scenario triggers include: Use of built-in disk management utility and server manager; Antivirus software scans; Backup activity; Accessing network shares; Calls to the Direct Access Storage Device IO when under heavy load; Using File Explorer.
- Addressed issue that causes servers to randomly lose the ability to make outbound TCP connections. The TCPIP log shows Events 4227 and 4231. http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3078411.
- Addressed issue where when a failover cluster fails over from one server to another, a clustered IP address resource does not come online and causes the failover to fail.
May 9, 2017—KB4019216 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue where Active Directory servers become unresponsive and must be rebooted when they have a heavy load of services using group managed service accounts (gMSAs).
June 13, 2017—KB4022724 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue where the WinRM service and subscriptions stop working and events are dropped when monitoring events and using event forwarding for large deployments.
- Addressed issue where the Server Message Block 3.0’s Continuous Availability feature degrades software performance when the FindFirstFileEx() function receives a path that ends with ".." or ".".
July 11, 2017—KB4025331 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue that may occur when a service such as Exchange server tries to reestablish the Kerberos client session. The service may cause the system to become unresponsive because a Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) CPU spike occurs because Kerberos purges compound tickets.
October 10, 2017—KB4041690 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue where a service using a Managed Service Account (MSA) fails to connect to the domain after an automatic password update.
- Addressed issue where some Remote Desktop users fail to log on to a Remote Desktop Server and encounter a black screen instead.
- Addressed issue where a WMI handle leak may cause a system error when using the Unified Write Filter. The error code is “PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (uwfreg.sys) 0x50”.
'KB' 카테고리의 다른 글
|Windows Server 2016 중요 update 2017.08 ~ 2018.01 (0)||2018.02.03|
|Windows Server 2012 R2 중요 Rollup 2016.07 ~ 2017.12 (0)||2018.02.03|
|Windows Server 2012 중요 Rollup 2016.08 ~ 2017.10 (0)||2018.02.01|
|Windows Server 2008 R2 중요 Monthly Rollup 2016.8 ~ 2017.10 (0)||2018.02.01|
|[2016-04-26] KB Updates (0)||2016.04.26|
|[2016-03-12]Pool Leak (0)||2016.03.12|