이번 Windows Server 2008 R2의 업데이트 중 중요한 내용을 정리해 보았습니다..
November 14, 2017—KB4048958 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue in which AD FS can no longer ignore "prompt=login" during authentication. A "Disabled" option was added to support scenarios in which password authentication is not used. For more information, see AD FS ignores the "prompt=login" parameter during an authentication in Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Addressed issue in AD FS in which MSISCookies in request headers could eventually overflow the headers size limit. This caused a failure to authenticate and return HTTP status code 400: “Bad Request - Header Too Long."
- Addressed issue in which adding user rights to an RMS template caused the Active Directory RMS management console (mmc.exe) to stop working and return an unexpected exception.
- Addressed issue in which USBHUB.SYS randomly caused memory corruption that caused random system crashes that are extremely difficult to diagnose.
- Addressed issue where Miniports that make 64-bit DMA requests from a single 4 GB region may fail, preventing the system from booting.
December 12, 2017—KB4054519 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addressed issue to provide complete transparency about Replication Health. Replication Health represents the state of replication based on the following criteria: low free disk space, the Hyper-V Replica Log (HRL) reaching its maximum size, and violation of the Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) threshold.
- Addresses issue where users of SQL Server Reporting Services may not be able to use the scrollbar in a drop-down list.
February 13, 2018—KB4074594 (Monthly Rollup)
- Addresses issue where servers running AppLocker stop working.
- Addresses issue where an unexpected system restart occurs because of exception code 0xc0000005 (Access Violation) in LSASS.exe, where the faulting module is cryptnet.dll.
- Addresses multiple symptoms that occur during power transitions including a stop error 0x9F (0000009F) when a device tries to enter sleep mode or restart. USB PnP devices may also be unusable after waking from sleep.
- Addresses issue where a race condition in memory management may lead to Error 0x50 or 0x149 when trimming sparse files.
- Addresses the following issues with the WinRM service:
- - A threading issue that may cause the WinRM service to crash under load. This is a client-side solution, so you must apply it to the affected computers(s) and the computers that communicate with the WinRM service.
- A system performance issue that may cause logon to stop responding with the message, "Please wait for the Remote Desktop Configuration". This was caused by a deadlock in the WinRM service.
- Addresses issue where when SharePoint writes to a SQL Server filestream share with SMB3 encryption enabled, the write may fail or execute very slowly.
'KB' 카테고리의 다른 글
|Windows Server 2012 R2 18.01 ~ 02 중요 업데이트 (없음) (0)||2018.03.04|
|Windows Server 2012 중요 Rollup 2017.11 ~ 2018.02 (0)||2018.03.04|
|Windows Server 2008 R2 중요 업데이트 2017.11 ~ 2018.02 (0)||2018.03.04|
|Windows Server 2016 중요 update 2017.08 ~ 2018.01 (0)||2018.02.03|
|Windows Server 2012 R2 중요 Rollup 2016.07 ~ 2017.12 (0)||2018.02.03|
|Windows Server 2012 중요 Rollup 2016.08 ~ 2017.10 (0)||2018.02.01|